Do you want to sign in to your Google account, I mean your Gmail email account? Or you want to add your gmail account to your mobile app? Just read this article and see the steps you have to take in order to successfully sign in or add your account.
Before we go on, I’d like to let you know that gmail mobile app has an integration to accommodate other email platforms such as yahoo, Hotmail and so on. That simply means that you can also access your multiple email accounts using gmail app.
How to sign in to my email account on gmail app
- The first thing to do is to install the Gmail app in your android device. But if you haven’t done that, move to your Google play store and search “Gmail app” or you can download it directly from here to your phone.
I know you have it now.
- Now, launch your Google mail app on your phone by clicking on it.
- You will get welcome words on your screen. Tap “Got it” below to remove and move to the next page.
- Click “add an email account”.
- Select “Google” if you you want to sign in to Gmail account.
- It will take you to Google login page. The next thing to is to enter your email address. If you don’t have anyone yet, create a new Gmail account here.
- After typing your email address, click “Next”.
- Provide your password and click “Next”. Recover your Gmail password if you cannot remember it.
You have signed in to your Gmail email account in your mobile app.
However, you can’t sign in if your login details are not correct. Therefore, ensure all your details are correct.
More so, do you know you can sign in to your Gmail account without the application? Maybe you don’t have the app on your phone, or you can’t download it at the moment. Don’t worry, because you can still access your account.
Not only that, whether your phone has the application or not, you can still sign in using the same pattern. This method involves logging in through your web browser.
How to login to my Google email account without mobile app
- Head over to your browser.
- Search any of these keywords,
- Login to Gmail
- Gmail email login
- Gmail sign in
- Google account login
- Gmail account sign in
- Sign in to Gmail
- You can also search anything related to Gmail sign in or login. You will always get the gmail sign in page in the search result.
- Click the result that you think will take you to the “gmail sign in account” page
- See the image of the keyword I searched, the result I clicked and where it landed me.
- Enter your email address in the first box.
- Also, Google will verify to know whether you are a human or robot.
- In order to tell you are a human, just type in the letters that appear on your screen and click “Next”.
- In the next box, provide your email password in the next page and click “Next”.
You’re in already. It is as simple as that. So you must not have the mobile application before you access your gmail email account.
How do I sign out my Google email account?
Do you want to log out of your Gmail account on Gmail mobile app? No problem, you can log out easily and safely. Click here to log out of Gmail account on android or computer. Also remove your Gmail account from other devices for the security of your account.
After logging out, you can still add it again
How to login to a different email account
Just like I said before, Google mobile app can accommodate more than one account. You may want to sign in a different Gmail account after your first sign in. Click here to see how to add a gmail account to your device.
You can login in a different account either in your gmail app or without the google mail mobile application. Using the gmail application, simply take the same step while logging in to your account to also login another account. Also, click the link above to see what to do.
Again, add as many gmail accounts as you want but once you get a notification that you can’t add anymore account, do well to sign them out at once.
Finally, everything you need concerning your email is in google mobile application. All you need is just to know how to maximize it.
Thank you for reading this article. I believe it was helpful and that you enjoyed it. Do well to drop your comment or questions below.