Do you know you can link your Gmail accounts together and access your send in just one account. I mean, you can merge your Gmail accounts in to one account such that you do not need to login to other accounts individually to send messages.
Anytime you wish to reply any email, all you need is to enter the recipient’s email address and select the account you want to use; There you go!
In this post, I’ll show you a simple means to hook up your Gmail accounts.
Important: this setting is for your Gmail account on computer. So, if you must hook up your Gmail accounts, then you need to login on computer.
Merge 2 Gmail accounts
This method of adding a Gmail account involves going through the Gmail settings. Let’s see how to do it.
- Firstly, login to your Gmail account on computer.
- Click on the settings ⚙️ icon located on the top right of the page. Gmail quick settings will display.
- Tap “see all settings” link
- On the top row, click “Accounts and Imports“
- Click “add another email address“.
- A pop-up window will display. Input your name in the first box.
- Enter the email address you want to add in the second box and click “Next step”.
- Now, you need to confirm that you are the owner of the account you want to add. Click “send verification“.
- A confirmation link will be sent to the account immediately. All you need to do is to login to the account and click the confirmation link. Alternatively, you can enter the confirmation code in the confirmation box on the pop-up window. See the image below.
Note: The confirmation code comes together with the link. However, they’re separated from each other.
- Finally, tap “Confirm” on the page that loads.
You will get a “conformation success” notification on your screen. Your email accounts are now linked together.
- Simply go the Gmail settings page
- Click “Accounts and Imports“
- Scroll down, find the “send mail as” section you will see all the email accounts linked together.
You can merge two or more accounts together. It all depends on you. But you have to take the same step to merge as many Gmail accounts as possible.
Wait! why do I need to Hook up my Gmail accounts?
I know it might be stressful to login to your individual accounts before you reply your messages. It takes so much time. Let’s say you have multiple Gmail accounts, you need to merge them for easier accessibility; it saves you time and stress.
Does this mean I cannot access my linked accounts individually? No, it does not mean you cannot access your accounts individually on other devices.
As you create new Google accounts, you may decide to also merge it too. It all lies on you.
I hope this post finds you well and that you have seen how to merge your Gmail accounts together.
Do well to drop your comments, questions and contributions in the comment box below.