Do you know you can add more than one email account to your Google mail account? I perceive you already know about that but you just want to see how to add Gmail account to your device.
The most interesting thing is that you can add it on your computer or mobile device. All you just need is to take these steps I will show you below to complete the process. Let’s start.
How Do I add another email address to Gmail?
- Firstly, login to your Google account.
- Click the Icon bearing the first letter of the name you used to open the email account. It is located at the top right of your computer screen. A page will appear by the side of your screen.
- Scroll down and select “Add another account”.
- Once you click on it, it will take you to “Choose an account” page where you have a list of all the email accounts on your device.
- Click “Use another account” to add another it will take you to the email sign in page.
- Enter the email address of the account you want to add and click “Next”.
- In the next page, enter your password. Ensure you password is correct order wise, you won’t add the account successfully. Click the eye image to view your password and ensure it’s correct.
- Finally, click “Next”.
You have just added another account to your device.
How many Gmail accounts can I add to my device?
You can add as many as your device accepts. It will get to a stage where your device will notify you that you have added maximum number of Gmail accounts in your device.
What next do you do?
If you really want to sign in to another account, simply sign out the accounts on your device. If you synced your device with any of the email, sign it back in to continue your Google sync. By taking that simple step, all other accounts are signed out and you can now add more accounts.
However, those accounts you signed out are still on your device and you can always sign in back any of them. To sign any of them in again, go the sign out page and click the account you want to sign in, Select “Sign in”. Enter the password and login.
Can I remove the accounts after adding them?
It’s a sure bet. You have added an account in Google mail and you can also remove it anytime you feel like. It’s not something that you do once and for all. In fact, it’s not bigger than you are. You are the master and can do it anyhow you like.
On the other hand, you are not really the master, Google owns it. You are just using it on their behalf. They may decide to stop offering Google mail services and that will automatically stop you from using the account.
Anyways, they won’t do that anytime soon. So, don’t panic.
Conclusion – add another email address
Your Google mail account is at tip of your fingers. You can resort to adding or removing your Google mail account anytime. Manage it to your taste but, ensure it’s in line with Google policy.
That is it on how to add another Gmail email address. If you have any question, comment or contribution, do well to drop it below.